HVAC Maintenance Agreements in Prescott, AZ
It’s hot in Arizona during most of the year. That’s why this is no place to deal with a sudden and unexpected HVAC system breakdown. The best way to prevent issues is to stay on top of regular maintenance checks. At BCS Heating and Cooling, we offer HVAC maintenance agreements in Prescott, AZ. We provide dependable service because we understand how miserable it can be when the AC quits working. You may be able to prevent breakdowns by having a maintenance agreement.
HVAC Maintenance Services Are So Important
HVAC systems are not designed to be installed and forgotten. For optimum performance, they must be well-maintained. Routine maintenance is the key to ensuring your equipment runs at peak performance and delivers the best air quality. It can save you money by helping your system last longer, and you’ll have lower energy bills if it doesn’t have to work so hard. The last thing you want is the air conditioner to break down on the hottest day of an Arizona summer. Regular maintenance also gives you peace of mind, knowing your system is operating safely. For best results, think about HVAC maintenance contracts in Prescott, AZ.
Call (928) 910-8292 now for the best HVAC maintenance agreements in Prescott, AZ!
Normal Maintenance Tasks
A maintenance visit from your HVAC technician will include some of the following checks:
- Check and refill refrigerant: This keeps your system blowing cold air, prevents the coil from freezing, and the condenser unit will run more efficiently.
- Check the electrical connections: This will catch any possible hazards sooner rather than later; make sure the unit is safe and running efficiently.
- Check the thermostat: This check will correct the calibration and make sure the indoor air temperature is displayed correctly.
- Inspect or clean ductwork: Clean ducts will give you better airflow, and any blockages will be caught.
- Lubricate moving parts: This will prevent friction from occurring, which can damage components, and help to avoid mechanical failures.
- Clear the condensate drain: This will remove any buildup, clear the drain line and prevent backup from the condensate from damaging the coil.
- Inspect the system controls: The technician will make sure the startup and shutdown cycle is operating correctly.
How Maintenance Contracts Work
Maintenance contracts are the solution to a whole host of situations. Sometimes, people give the maintenance contracts a pass because they believe it will just be another bill to pay. But in the long run, HVAC maintenance contracts in Prescott, AZ will save you money. Some benefits of a contract include:
- Lower energy bills: An HVAC system that is not properly maintained will have to work harder. When the system is regularly cleaned and inspected, it runs easier. A system that works harder uses more energy, and that equals higher energy bills.
- Equipment lasts longer: As with anything else, it lasts longer if you take care of it. You wouldn’t go 100,000 miles before getting the oil changed in your car. All equipment needs regular maintenance.
- Avoid the big breakdown: If it has been years since your HVAC system has been inspected or maintained, you can expect a big breakdown sometime in the future. By remedying small problems as they arise, you can avoid the big ones.
- Better quality of air: Remember when you first got the HVAC installed? And that lovely air that floated throughout your entire home? Have you noticed a drop in quality lately? Regular maintenance will keep the air nice in your home.
Your maintenance appointments are scheduled ahead of time, and you won’t have to remember to make them. Many HVAC companies give preferred service to their maintenance contract holders. Having an HVAC company that is familiar with your system is a plus, and it can help you avoid those costly repairs.
Having a professional HVAC company on your schedule can only be a good thing. We can help you keep your HVAC system operating at its best this hot summer. Keep your air conditioner running smoothly by looking into HVAC maintenance agreements in Prescott, AZ. Call us today at (928) 910-8292, and we’ll fill you in on the details.
SEE WHAT BCS CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
CONTACT OUR TEAM OF LICENSED PROFESSIONALS
Call BCS Heating and Cooling today when you need HVAC services in Prescott, AZ!
CALL THE PROS